- Overnight horses, or horses brought in after hours for monthly boarding can be placed in open barn until a box stall can be opened - do not cut locks.
- Payment made at office or deposited in drop box located west of open barn.
- Sawdust is the only bedding allowed (can be purchased through fairground office).
- Sawdust piles in barn rows are private property of year round boarders.
- Walkers are private property of year round boarders.
- Stalls must be kept clean.
- No parking within 50 ft. of horse walkers.
- No RV's in barn area. No vehicles plugged into barn.
- No horses on grassy areas.
- No unauthorized vehicles inside of building.
- Horses not to be left unattended in arenas.
- Do not tie horses to arena rails.
- Anyone using arenas or track during open riding time, must vacate as soon as scheduled patrons arrive, or equipment enters arena or track area.
- Patron is responsible for all cleanup and/or damages to facility - required clean-up includes litter inside buildings, arenas, alleyways, around outside of building. Users must clean up after livestock in barns.
- Liability insurance may be required depending on the type of event.
- No security provided - Bannock County is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
Report any accidents or damage to the fairgrounds office 237-1340 or 221-2710. Emergency call: 911